Direct Procurement - Senior Manager - Global Renewable Energy Firm
Salary: £65,000 - 85,000 + Benefits
Location: Applicable for any UK Location/ Hybrid
Direct Procurement Senior Manager Opportunity: This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is ready to forge the landscape of the sustainable procurement within a renewable energy company that is going through a huge procurement transformation journey.
This is a greenfield opportunity that is fast paced, working with a rapidly growing procurement function and company - the opportunity for progression will be road mapped and tailored for your ambitions.
The right candidate should thrive in growth situations with experience in generating close collaborations, both internally and externally, while in this, feel comfortable in developing and refining procurement policy and process using experience to understand the company's current ethos within renewables. You should have a passion for ESG, working with company and their key stakeholders in developing sustainable and ethical policy practice across renewables.
The right candidate will be one that has previous experience within the energy sector and one that is ready to expand on that journey.
Senior Manager Responsibilities:
- Design and implement the end-to-end procurement processes.
- Develop close and long-lasting relationships with C-suite level stakeholders who will be working in close proximity to the procurement function.
- Operate in a very hands-on senior management role, not only supervising a team but also doing the day-to-day sull end-to-end procurement activities.
- Continually assess and promote sustainable and responsible procurement in line with company values, while further developing the companies ESG practice.
Senior Management Experience:
- Experience in a Greenfield environment, developing and implementing sustainable procurement processes across multiple categories.
- Senior management experience, leading a team.
- Desire to manage sustainable procurement practices as the organisation make this a major focus going forward.
- Strong academic record (ideally degree + CIPS/MCIPS)
This is an unbelievable opportunity to join a growing, multinational company keenly suited to those who are looking to gather their experience to forge a new path within large and expanding company. Do not miss out.
Apply Now to Wilfred Mafham: JobsWM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Buyer, Procurement, Head of Sustainable Procurement, Finance, Procurement, Finance Procurement, Consultancy Procurement, Greenfield, Sustainability Procurement, London, Global, Negotiation, Sustainability, ESG, Kingston, Surrey, Hampshire, SW London, Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, ESG Procurement