Procurement Third Party Risk Management Director - Global Financial Services FTSE 100 firm - central London - £100,000-£130,000 + Bonus + LTIs
Aggressively growing global financial services FTSE 100 brand seeks outstanding Procurement professional to support CPO in leading the leading the design of the Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) Transformation.
Reporting into the CPO and Global Head of GP Third Party Risk, you will be responsible for the effective management and governance of third-party risk across external and intra-group supplier engagements including outsourcing. Your primary focus will be managing the implementation of our Supplier Governance framework effectively across the EMEA region, to ensure that the business meets their objectives and are compliant with all relevant policies, procedures and regulations.
Procurement Third Party Risk Management Director role overview:-
- Leading supplier risk due diligence and ongoing monitoring within supplier management lifecycle
- Leading third party operational and technology risk management (especially Cloud technologies)
- Lead the transformation program to design and implement the targeted strategies
- Identify improvement and efficiency opportunities across the program
- Manage the program governance
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional leaders and project team members
- Manage senior stakeholders including Chief Compliance Officer and Head of Legal Contracting
- Experience in either Procurement Functions or Third Party Risk Management Programmes
- Financial Services industry experience is a must with knowledge of and experience complying with regulations governing third party management in financial services such as those produced by the PRA, CBI, CSSF and FCA (SYSC)
- Knowledge of third party management systems e.g. Process Unity, Coupa
- Your past roles would be as transformation/program/management in sizeable transformation programmes in global corporations
- Experience in process improvement, user experience, continuous improvement, change management, operating model design, data analysis and visualisation
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not essential
Director level Procurement Third Party Risk Management Programmes positions are rare, so this FTSE 100 giant is offering an exciting opportunity for a passionate and curious individual looking to excel one's career.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page