Procurement Sourcing Specialist - London - £35,000 + strong package
This globally renowned Healthcare brand is dedicated to improving human health across the globe, making significant progress in the fight against disease since their establishment 80 years ago. Such an important mission requires high-performing support functions to maximise the organisation's reach and impact.
This household brand is enjoying rapid expansion and is pouring investment into an already award-winning best-in-class Sourcing Hub. As a result, the Firm has created a new position for an ambitious Sourcing expert in the early stages of their Procurement career.
As a Procurement Sourcing Specialist within this fast-growing function, you will receive one-to-one training and development from senior sponsors to enable your progression within 12 months, and have a phenomenal opportunity to create a legacy for yourself within a largely untapped spend categories.
Key role involvements: -
- Gaining exposure to contract drafting, negotiating with major global suppliers and liaising, persuading and collaborating with stakeholders and legal specialists
- Learning about compliance and best practice throughout the Strategic Sourcing process
- Creating RFIs & RFPs to support major procurement projects, and gaining exposure to tenders from beginning to end
- Reporting directly into the Procurement Category Lead, learning from them and their team of Procurement experts and enjoying a personally tailored development programme to ensure your promotion within 12-18 months
Required experience, skills & qualifications: -
- 1-2 years sourcing experience ideally across Indirect categories
- Basic knowledge of procurement / sourcing / supplier contracts, with basic exposure of contract drafting and negotiation
If you are an ambitious and highly intelligent procurement, sourcing and contracts management specialist looking for a company in which to invest and progress, this could be an excellent career move for you.
To apply please send your CV directly to email@example.com or apply through this forum.