** ENTRY LEVEL PROCUREMENT ANALYST - GLOBAL CONSULTANCY**
Procurement Analyst - Major Consultancy - £35,000 - £40,000 + bonus - London based
This Consultancy company has a global reach and partners with clients across both public and private sectors within a range of industries, such as Central and Local Government, Financial Services, Defense, Utilities, and Manufacturing.
As a Procurement Analyst you will be applying and growing your industry knowledge to analyze and present procurement transformation solutions to clients, whilst progressing in your career towards the Title of Senior Procurement Consultant.
The role of a Procurement Analyst:
- Engaging in transformation initiatives and procurement projects in a variety of markets, both public and private.
- Supporting internal company development across product development, best practice and innovation, and market shaping processes by working within a specialized procurement category team.
- Conducting opportunity assessment reviews to locate savings potential through data analysis and stakeholder interaction.
Required experience for a Procurement Analyst:
- Experience in either the public or private sectors within the healthcare, transportation, or rail industries.
- Qualified to degree level and have CIPS accreditation, or other relevant business qualifications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of sourcing procedures for a variety of procurement categories and industry sectors.
This is a spectacular opportunity to fast track your career in a leading global consultancy as a Procurement Analyst in alignment with the growth and success of the business as a whole!
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to be considered, please send your profile to email@example.com
Key skills: procurement, procurement analyst consultant, consultancy, transformation, digital services, private and public sectors, procurement contract management, CIPS.