Indirect Procurement Consultant - Rapidly Growing SME
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Package
Sector: Management Consultancy (Procurement and Supply Chain)
Location: London/ (Hybrid)
Opportunity: I am working with a fantastic, start up, procurement consultancy who have been growing out their client base rapidly in the last few years - as such they are now looking for an indirect procurement consultant to join their dynamic, fast paced team.
In the role you will be managing end to end procurement process - leading on client cost optimisation projects. In this role you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow your procurement knowledge, at the same time given autonomy to lead on delivery.
This is an exhilarating opportunity to take a huge step in your procurement journey whether it be moving to consultancy for the first time or working in a more dynamic boutique culture within consultancy.
Indirect Procurement Consultant Required Experience:
- A great track record within procurement working in multiple indirect categories.
- History of cost saving delivery
- Experience in managing on-going supplier relationships and delivering value through this
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and analytical capability
- High energy as well as a clear, concise communicator with confidence
- Lead delivery as an owner of your own project vertical
- Supporting cost reduction opportunity assessments across multiple projects
- Supporting delivery of outcomes for clients across the Procurement lifecycle
This is a great chance to learn rapidly within a fantastic organisation, hands on while at the same time given scope to have your own leadership within procurement delivery - a fantastic opportunity to stamp your mark.
Get in touch to talk about the opportunity to: Wilfred at JobsWM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement Consultant, Buyer, Procurement, Project Procurement Consultancy, Consultancy, , Finance Procurement, Consultancy Procurement, Sustainability Procurement, London, Global, Negotiation, Sustainability, Senior Consultant, Management, Supply Chain Management, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Sheffield, Brighton, Plymouth