Indirect Logistics Procurement Manager / Global FMCG / Career Progression / Flexible Working / Birmingham / £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking to work within a global industry-leading organization whereby you have the opportunity to rapidly progress? If so, this is the perfect procurement opportunity for you.
This globally renowned organization is seeking a passionate procurement professional to join its team as an Indirect Logistics Procurement Manager. Not only will you work within a best-in-class organization amongst industry-leading stakeholders, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple divisions within this multi-billion pound revenue organization. This procurement opportunity provides invaluable procurement and logistics experience.
Whilst initially you will be primarily focusing on the UK market due to organizational requirements, you will have the opportunity to work on global procurement activities in the future. This organization provides a rare company environment that prides itself on inclusivity, collaboration and is authentically committed to sustainability.
Within this Indirect Logistics Procurement Manger opportunity, you will…
- Purchase various logistics and business services through securing a competitive price, capacity and service levels ensuring alignment with overall business commitments
- Implement excellent sourcing strategies through utilisation of various sourcing tools, including negotiation and strategic collaboration, in order to assess and develop suppliers
- Undertake risk management of the holistic supplier base; facilitated by robust contract creation and implementation of corrective actions if necessary
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships, with both internal departments and clients as well as external suppliers
To apply for this Strategic Operations Procurement Buyer opportunity, you need…
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record within procurement, particularly relating to logistics and ideally warehousing / transportation
- Strong skills surrounding strategic sourcing, category management and negotiation
- Past leadership experience would be advantageous but not essential
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Keywords: procurement, procurement manager, category manager, indirect procurement, logistics, transportation, warehousing, procurement purchasing, stakeholder management, SRM, freight, purchasing, FMCG