Indirect Procurement Buyer / Industry-Leading Global Pharmaceutical Organisation / Fast-Track Progression / Nottingham / Flexible Working / £35,000 - £43,000 + Benefits inc. CIPS
Are you a passionate up and coming procurement professional seeking a strategic procurement position to further your procurement career where you have excellent opportunities for progression?
This industry-leading pharmaceutical organization is undergoing significant growth plans and is therefore seeking a indirect procurement senior buyer to join its growing team. You will be working within an excellent company environment where your individual development is continuously prioritized through tailored pathways for progression as well as provision of CIPS and various other training initiatives.
During this position you will gain exposure to the implementation of effective procurement strategy across a range of indirect procurement categories, from Professional Services and Facilities procurement to IT and HR procurement.
Indirect Procurement Buyer responsibilities…
- Support the creation, implementation and management of effective procurement strategy across the end-to-end procurement function in relation to various indirect procurement categories, from IT and Professional Services to HR and FM procurement
- Oversee supplier relationships across the sourcing process and build effective working relationships with various stakeholders
- Undertake and support various day-to-day procurement activities, from contract management and negotiation to executing project procurement timelines and vendor management
Indirect Procurement Buyer requirements…
- Ability to demonstrate exposure across the end-to-end procurement function within either the indirect procurement or direct procurement spaces
- Strong skills surrounding communication, stakeholder relationship management and strategic sourcing
- A self-starter who can work autonomously as well as collaboratively within a team
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: indirect procurement, entry procurement category manager, senior buyer, FMCG, global, worldwide, purchasing, strategic sourcing, buyer, generalist, services procurement, procurement, procurement specialist, procurement category lead, healthcare, pharma, pharmaceutical