Indirect Procurement Specialist / Global Industry-Leading Professional Services Organisation / Rapid Career Progression / Birmingham / Flexible Working / £35,000 - £43,000 + Benefits inc. CIPS Sponsorship
Are you an up and coming procurement professional seeking an industry-leading organization to further your procurement abilities within an employee-centric environment? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
With impressive year-on-year growth this best-in-class organization is expanding its procurement team and is therefore seeking an Indirect Procurement Specialist to join the team. You will support strategic activities across the end-to-end procurement function across varying categories, from FM and IT procurement to Professional Services and MRO procurement, thus enabling you to diversify your abilities.
This company prides itself on developing its employees through tailored pathways for progression, providing a collaborative working environment and offering CIPS sponsorship.
Indirect Procurement Specialist responsibilities…
- Provide support and eventually lead strategic sourcing activities across the end-to-end procurement function across generalist indirect procurement categories
- Achieve excellent category knowledge, with guidance of your manager, through developing category strategies, mitigating risk and ensuring alignment with wider global business
- Ensure strong stakeholder relationship management in terms of both overseeing supplier relationships during the sourcing process and effectively collaborating with internal colleagues
- Undertake various day-to-day procurement activities such as procurement project management, contract management and negotiation
Indirect Procurement Specialist requirements…
- Demonstratable procurement experience; within the indirect procurement space would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong skills surrounding communication
- Self-starter mentality with a desire to learn
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, indirect procurement, senior buyer, purchasing, generalist procurement, healthcare, pharmaceutical, career progression, development, FM procurement, MRO procurement, facilities procurement, IT procurement, marketing procurement, HR procurement, professional services procurement