Global indirect Procurement Manager/ Manchester based hybrid working/ well known global law firm/ £75,000-£85,000 + bonus.
This world-renowned law firm are seeking an experienced indirect procurement manager to join their growing team. This opportunity offers you the chance to elevate your career within a prominent worldwide corporation, renowned for its exceptional standing. Your primary role will involve driving the enhancement of the procurement department, particularly in the realm of IT, within the company. Therefore, prior experience with IT procurement is preferred. You will become part of a firm that employs nearly 5000 people and serves clients in over 150 countries across the world.
In the role of indirect procurement manager, you will have the authority to introduce strategic procurement initiatives in the technology sector, which will play a pivotal role in advancing the entire procurement function. This position will heavily focus on stakeholder management, offering guidance and assistance to senior technology stakeholders, and simultaneously identifying and executing valuable projects and opportunities.
As a Global Technology Procurement Manager, your primary responsibilities will encompass:
- Category Leadership: Collaborating closely with stakeholders to foster trust and enhance the technology category strategy.
- Sourcing Excellence: Taking charge of substantial global projects, engaging in negotiations with suppliers to achieve cost reductions and performance improvements.
- Vendor Management: Contributing to the development of the company's vendor management approach through active participation in vendor management sessions and stakeholder education.
- Procurement Operations: Assisting in managing project risks within the procurement team by actively engaging in discussions focused on problem-solving and innovation.
Key qualifications for the role include:
- Previous experience in technology procurement management, especially in overseeing large global teams.
- Proficient stakeholder management skills with an emphasis on building and nurturing stakeholder relationships.
- A university degree or equivalent working experience.
- Prior experience working with SaaS providers.
If this role interests you, pleases send your CV to email@example.com
Procurement, Indirect procurement, Technology, Stakeholder management, Professional Services, Stakeholder, Global, Risk Management, Procurement, Law, CIPS, MCIPS, degree, Strategic procurement