Category Manager - Healthcare Organization - £33,000 - £37,000 + CIPS Sponsorship
** UK wide locations including., London, Bristol, Manchester, and Edinburgh - Remote working available! **
My client is an established UK healthcare and Professional Services Company, partnering with a major leader in digital services and software development, to deliver financial, digital, procurement and workforce services to public sector bodies.
All areas of the procurement services are structured around category management, such as the delivery of strategy and service provision. In this fast-paced, strategic role you will be joining a growing healthcare procurement team to support several upcoming projects and grow into an expert in the subject matter, whilst developing and improving key supplier relationships.
The role of a Procurement Category Manager:
- Implement strategic sourcing, strong stakeholder management and strengthen relationships with key suppliers.
- Review, negotiate and draf contracts for cost reduction strategies to deliver savings targets.
- Provide a procurement support function for clients by handling tender activities and implementing policies.
- Play a vital role in supporting a high value project portfolio and forming important supplier relationships to explore new business opportunities.
Required experience of a Procurement Category Manager:
- A procurement background within the healthcare or public sector, with knowledge surrounding health contracts.
- Qualified to CIPS level 3 or working towards this qualification.
- An understanding of market and product knowledge in some commodities, in addition to UK/EU regulations and company policies.
- Experienced in procurement processes such as tendering, contract negotiation and supplier management.
This role comes with the opportunity for CIPS sponsorship, a flexible benefit fund and a generous 35-day annual leave entitlement!
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a growing Professional Services firm and would like to be considered, please send your profile to email@example.com
Key skills: procurement, supply chain, procurement category management, healthcare, CIPS, strategic sourcing, procurement contract management, public sector, private sector, procurement contract management.