** IT CATEGORY PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST IN LEADING FINANCIAL SERVICES ORGANISATION **
IT Category Procurement Specialist - £45,000-£55,000 + CIPS sponsorship - Leading Financial Services Company - London based.
My client is a global Financial Services Company based in the heart of London. This Fortune 500 company has several specialist insurance divisions as well as a market-leading claims service. In this role you will be responsible for establishing the centralized procurement function and acting as an initial point of contact for supplier contacts.
Role of an IT Category Procurement Specialist:
- Managing the procurement category for IT, such as IT hardware and software, data services PaaS, SaaS, and IT consulting.
- Establishing the organization's IT category strategy, improving supplier and stakeholder relationships, and monitoring contract performance.
- Evaluating cost saving opportunities throughout the end-to-end procurement sourcing process.
- Advising on risk management and legal commercial procurement issues.
To be a successful IT Category Procurement Specialist:
- Qualified to CIPS level 4 or be working towards this qualification.
- Understand software licensing models and procurement processes.
- Have a background in IT category strategic procurement, but my client is also welcoming of procurement generalists.
- Experienced in maintaining relationships with suppliers and stakeholders in addition to managing procurement negotiations and outsourcing for the company.
This is a spectacular opportunity to make a real impact in a leading Financial Services company as an IT Category Procurement Specialist.
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to be considered, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Procurement, IT category Procurement Specialist, CIPS, IT software and hardware, software licensing, strategic procurement, contract management, SLA's, end-to-end procurement, compliance, legal commercial, risk management, negotiation