** PROCUREMENT CONSULTANT - GLOBAL CONSULTANCY - MANCHESTER **
Procurement Consultant - Major Consultancy - £45,000-£55,000 + bonus - Manchester based.
My client is a global consultancy partnering with clients in both public and private sectors across a variety of industries, such as Central and Local Government, Financial Services, Defense, Utilities, and Manufacturing.
As a Procurement Consultant, you will be applying your industry knowledge to analyze and present procurement transformation solutions to clients, with scope for continuous career development within the Company!
The role of a Procurement Consultant:
- Participating in procurement and transformation projects across a range of public and private markets, with an emphasis on public sector expertise.
- Working with a dedicated procurement category team to support internal company development across product development, best practice and innovation, and market shaping processes.
- Analyzing opportunity assessment reviews to establish cost reduction potential through procurement data analyses and stakeholder relationship building.
Required experience of a Procurement Consultant:
- Experienced in public sector procurement across a variety of industries, such as healthcare, transportation, or rail (not limited to).
- CIPS qualified or hold other relevant procurement qualifications.
- Thorough knowledge of sourcing procedures for a variety of procurement categories and industry sectors.
This is a spectacular opportunity to progress your career as a Procurement Consultant for a leading global consultancy. If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to be considered, please send your profile to email@example.com
Key skills: procurement, procurement consultant, consultancy, transformation, digital services, private and public sectors, procurement contract management, CIPS, procurement category management.