Procurement Specialist / Indirect Procurement / Best-in-Class Global Professional Services Organisation / Excellent Career Progression / Birmingham / £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits inc. CIPS Sponsorship
Are you a passionate up-and-coming procurement professional seeking an employee-centric environment to further your strategic procurement abilities where you have excellent tailor-made pathways for your own progression? If so, this is the perfect procurement opportunity for you.
Due to an internal promotion in the team this industry-leading global professional services organization is seeking a indirect procurement specialist to join its best-in-class team. This company's ethos is centered around developing its employees into the best procurement professional possible through frequent interactions with senior stakeholders, provision of diverse procurement and non-procurement related training courses as well as providing CIPS sponsorship.
Indirect Procurement Specialist responsibilities…
- Support creation and implementation of effective procurement strategy across the end-to-end function in relation to a generalist range of categories, from IT procurement to Professional Services procurement
- Continuously manage a variety of stakeholders in relation to overseeing supplier relationships during the sourcing process as well as liaising with diverse internal stakeholders
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day strategic procurement activities from contract management and risk mitigation to procurement project management and negotiation
Indirect Procurement Specialist requirements…
- Experience across the end-to-end procurement function
- Skills surrounding stakeholder relationship management, contract management and strategic sourcing
- Desire to utilize provision of training and progression opportunities
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, indirect procurement, senior buyer, procurement specialist, purchasing, generalist procurement, career progression, procurement development, FM procurement, IT procurement, Marketing procurement, HR procurement, Professional Services procurement,