PROCUREMENT ANALYST CONSULTANT - GLOBAL CONSULTANCY - £35,000-£40,000 + BONUS - GLASGOW AND EDINBURGH BASED.
My client is a major consultancy with a global reach across both public and private sectors covering a range of industries including Central and Local Government, Financial Services, Defense, Utilities, and Manufacturing.
As a Procurement Analyst, you will be putting your industry knowledge into practice by analyzing and presenting procurement transformation solutions to clients as you advance in your career toward the title of Senior Procurement Consultant.
The role of a Procurement Analyst:
- Engaging in transformation and procurement projects across a range of both public and private sector markets.
- Working within a specialized procurement category team to strengthen the internal company development through market shaping processes and innovative product development.
- Undergoing opportunity assessment reviews to establish money saving opportunities through data analysis and stakeholder engagement.
Required experience for a Procurement Analyst:
- Experience in either the public or private sectors within the healthcare, transportation, or rail industries, with an emphasis on public sector knowledge.
- Degree educated and CIPS accreditation, or other relevant business qualifications.
- Thorough knowledge surrounding sourcing procedures for a variety of procurement categories and industry sectors.
This is a spectacular opportunity to progress your career in a leading global consultancy as a Procurement Analyst in alignment with the growth and success of the business as a whole!
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to be considered, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: procurement, procurement analyst consultant, consultancy, transformation, digital services, private and public sectors, procurement contract management, CIPS.