Strategic IT Procurement Specialist - Award Winning Employer - Financial Services
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
Location: London (Hybrid)
Sector: Financial Services
Strategic IT Procurement Specialist Opportunity:
A brilliant opportunity for a passionate IT procurement specialist to be a part of a greenfield opportunity within and incredibly exciting company in the heart of the City. This is an established company with brilliant credentials who are now going through a procurement transformation.
This role is specifically within the IT procurement function (hard and soft) and will enable exposure and experience within a truly strategic role with oversight on direction and process.
This position is tailor made for those who have a great core background in end to end IT procurement who are looking for that next step in responsibility and autonomy, working directly with the director of procurement in procurement transformation.
Strategic Procurement Portfolio Lead Responsibilities:
- Being a key member in strategy and future planning of the indirect procurement outlook.
- Take on new business requirements working with procurement sourcing leads.
- Lead the contract governance process in collaboration with key business stakeholders.
- Manage and optimise the supplier base within the direct portfolio.
Strategic Procurement Portfolio Lead Experience:
- IT procurement experience
- A track record in delivering on cost optimisation
- CIPS or working towards CIPS awards
This is a brilliant opportunity to take the next step in your procurement career - Apply Now To Wilfred: JobsWM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Specialist, Procurement, Lead, Portfolio Specialist, IT Procurement, London Procurement, Global, Negotiation, Sustainability, Category Manager, Birmingham, Midlands, Greater London, Financial Services, Service Solutions, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Strategy.