GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY PROCUREMENT MANAGER | UNIVERSAL MEDIA BRAND | £60,000 - £70,000 + £4,500 CASH ALLOWANCE + 10% BONUS + PACKAGE | HOUNSLOW 3 DAYS A WEEK | GREAT CAREER PROGRESSION | AWARD WINNING PROCUREMENT FUNCTION
A well-established procurement function sitting within a $14bn generating organisation with offices in Europe and America, is on the search for a Technology Category Manager looking for that step into a global role! If you have experience setting category strategy and are looking for that step into a well-established big brand with a mature procurement function, then this opportunity might be for you!
You will be reporting directly into the Head of Procurement, working on procurement projects involving cyber security, ai tools, network security, cloud and much more! If you have experience working within the Technology domain, hardware, or software, feel free to apply to find out more!
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have substantial experience sourcing within the technology category with a passion to develop their procurement knowledge taking their knowledge to a global stage! There is opportunity for travel to the European and American sites should the successful individual wish to do so.
Responsibilities of a Global Technology Procurement Manager:
- Collaborate with the Group Head of Procurement to develop and execute procurement strategies
- Take lead on the Technology category including hardware/software and Infrastructure (e.g., cloud, data centres, servers, and storage)
- Negotiate with suppliers to secure optimal deals, mitigating risk while maximizing value.
- Develop negotiation strategies and lead discussions with suppliers
- Work with legal teams to negotiate contracts, including Master Services Agreements and Statements of Work
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV into Agash @ jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect procurement, Strategic sourcing, Software, Hardware, Cyber, Broadcasting, Cloud transformation, Network Security, infrastructure procurement, contract negotiation, Hounslow, WFH, Hybrid working, London