SENIOR PROCUREMENT CONSULTANT - GLOBAL CONSULTANCY FIRM - £55,000-£65,000 + BONUS
My client is a leading consulting, transformation, and digital services organization with a global reach. The company partners with clients across both public and private sectors within a range of industries such as Central and Local Government, Financial Services, Defense, Utilities, and Manufacturing.
The core values of the organization place a strong emphasis on continuous career growth, allowing employees to either specialize in a particular area of procurement or generalize across a range of areas to become a multi-faced procurement specialist.
Role of a Senior Procurement Consultant:
- Deliver procurement projects and transformation solutions across both public and private sectors, with an emphasis on public sector procurement experience.
- Working within a procurement category team on business and market development, contract management and sales opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers to manage procurement project spendings, mitigate risks and deliver strategic savings.
Required Experience for a Senior Procurement Consultant:
- Efficient category management, strategy development and strategic sourcing abilities across a variety of categories and industry sectors, particularly the public sector.
- Have MCIPS accreditation or equivalent business qualifications.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management to positively challenge and deliver on procurement negotiations and client satisfaction.
This is a spectacular opportunity to fast track your career in a leading global consultancy as a Senior Procurement Consultant in alignment with the growth and success of the business as a whole!
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to be considered, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: procurement, senior procurement consultant, consultancy, transformation, digital services, private and public sectors, procurement contract management, MCIPS.