Strategic Buyer - IT Software & Hardware
Global Technology Client
Location - Paris, France; 2 days on-site
Salary - €55k-€65k Fixed + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you an experienced IT Procurement professional looking for a challenging environment to further expand your knowledge and experience in the area of IT Purchasing? This industry-leading Technology company provides a best-in-class environment for IT procurement and is looking to hire an ambitious and talented Strategic IT Buyer to join its team in Paris.
As the Strategic Buyer for IT Software and Hardware for this technology organization, you will not simply be managing IT as an indirect cost to the business, but instead as a critical direct commodity, directly influencing the profit margin and revenue potential of the company, being part of the core operations of the business with a much greater impact than you would have working in any other sector.
The Strategic Buyer of IT Software and Hardware will have responsibility for:-
- Full End-To-End procurement process management from demand gathering to contract negotiation and vendor onboarding for a variety of IT spend (Hardware, software, networks, telco) including sourcing, contract management, and bid support
- Building strong relationships with the sales team to ensure procurement is always involved in Bid Management process at an early stage
- Managing a high volume of suppliers across multiple IT spend categories totaling more than €30M in individual annual purchasing budget
- Providing subject matter expertise on IT procurement matters to internal stakeholders at all levels including executive leadership
- Creating rigorous and detailed spend analytics to report on procurement activities and show a clear understanding of the market
The position of Strategic Buyer of IT Software and Hardware will place you on the front-lines of the business, rather than acting as a support function to the organization. The role will require someone with a big personality and excellent stakeholder management skills to make themselves very visible within the organization and demonstrate their capacity to deliver added-value.
If you have both the technical (hard) and personal (soft) skills for the position then apply now with an English version of your CV to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or follow the Apply link above.