PUBLIC SECTOR PROCUREMENT MANAGER | HEALTHCARE PROJECTS | £30,000 - £45,000 + 10% BONUS + CIPS + HEALTHCARE + PENSION | HOME BASED CONTRACT - CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN THE UK |
This public sector organisation is on the hunt to onboard a procurement professional to join their well-established procurement team! You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across healthcare and rail and will be leading on these! An organisation with a track record of promoting from within and 6 monthly salary reviews to showcase their appreciation towards employees!
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of Indirect Procurement projects and deliver value to a variety of public sector organisations! You will be partnering with a plethora of Procurement Directors and Head of Procurement's to better procurement functions by developing category strategy.
The organisation offers a learning budget for the successful individual to indulge in CIPS or any other professional qualifications! A bonus that has been paid out consecutively for the last 4 years and a Senior leadership team with over a decade of experience are there to support you all the way!
Some responsibilities of a Public Sector Procurement Manager
- Setting Category Strategy for set Indirect Category in accordance with public sector regulations
- Successfully delivering notable savings in accordance with public sector regulations
- Ability to influence a variety of stakeholders and justify value of procurement function
Some requirements of a Public Sector Procurement Manager
- CIPS or MCIPS qualified (ideal)
- Strong knowledge of public sector procurement regulations
- Proven notable cost-savings achieved in relation to spend
- Effective communication and stakeholder management abilities
If you are looking for a role a change within your current role and this role sounds interesting, feel free to apply into jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect procurement, Strategic procurement, Healthcare procurement, Rail procurement, Transport procurement, Spend analysis, WFH, Home working contract, Consultant, Public sector, Procurement officer, Contracts officer, Public sector procurement, Networking, Business Development, SRM, Stakeholder management, PCR 2015, OJEU, NEC,