IT CATEGORY PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - LEADING GLOBAL INSURER
£50,000 - £60,000 + CIPS Sponsorship
My client is a Fortune 500 Insurance Company based in one of London's iconic buildings. This leading insurance corporation has several specialized insurance divisions and strives to invest in the continuous development of the firm and its employees.
In this strategic, supplier-management role, you will be directly responsible for managing the IT procurement category and acting as the primary point of contract in relation to supplier contracts.
Role of an IT Category Procurement Specialist:
- Managing the IT Category within Procurement including., IT hardware and software, PaaS, SaaS, and IT consultancy.
- Strengthening supplier and stakeholder relationships, monitoring SLA's and procurement contract management.
- Evaluating cost saving opportunities, the end-to-end procurement sourcing process and managing risks as per business needs.
Required experience of an IT Category Procurement Specialist:
- Experience managing strategic procurement processes and contract negotiations, with a background in financial services or insurance.
- Hold a CIPS level 4 qualification or building towards this qualification (desirable, but not required).
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with procurement suppliers and stakeholders.
This is a spectacular opportunity to progress your career in this highly strategic, supplier management role within a global insurance firm as an IT Category Procurement Specialist.
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to be considered, please send your profile to email@example.com
Key skills: Procurement, IT category Procurement Specialist, IT procurement, procurement specialist, CIPS, IT software and hardware, software licensing, strategic procurement, contract management, SLA's, end-to-end procurement, compliance, legal commercial, risk management, negotiation