Indirect Procurement Buyer / Best-in-Class Global FMCG / Household Brand / Excellent Career Progression / Leicester / £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits inc. CIPS Sponsorship
Are you a passionate up-and-coming procurement professional seeking an employee-centric environment to further your strategic procurement abilities where you have excellent tailor-made pathways for your own progression? If so, this is the perfect procurement opportunity for you.
Due to an internal promotion in the team, this industry-leading global FMCG organisation is seeking an indirect procurement buyer to join its best-in-class team. This company's ethos is centered around developing its employees into the best procurement professional possible through daily interaction with best-in-class senior procurement stakeholders and provision of diverse procurement related training courses including CIPS sponsorship.
Indirect Procurement Buyer responsibilities…
- Support creation and implementation of effective procurement strategy across the end-to-end function in relation to a generalist range of categories, from FM procurement and HR procurement to Professional Services and IT procurement
- Continuously manage a variety of stakeholders in relation to overseeing supplier relationships during the sourcing process as well as liaising with diverse internal stakeholders
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day strategic procurement activities from contract management and negotiation to tender management and strategic sourcing
Indirect Procurement Buyer requirements…
- Experience across the end-to-end procurement function, in relation to either indirect procurement (FM procurement, Professional Services procurement etc.) or direct procurement (commodities procurement or raw materials procurement)
- Skills surrounding stakeholder relationship management, contract management and strategic sourcing
- Desire to utilise provision of training and progression opportunities
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, indirect procurement, senior buyer, procurement specialist, purchasing, generalist procurement, career progression, procurement development, FM procurement, IT procurement, Marketing procurement, HR procurement, Professional Services procurement,