Head of Procurement - Sustainability - FMCG - West London - £85,000 - £110,000 + Benefits Package
To apply please contact: Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This organisation, widely recognized as a leader within their industry, is looking to bring on board an experienced and cutting-edge procurement excellence and transformation manager as part of a newly formed procurement structure.
As an organisation and function at the forefront of driving sustainable and social value through their supply chain, this hire will play a key role in building and driving the culture of this function, constantly engaged with senior stakeholders across the group. They are seeking a candidate with strong experience in both Sustainable sourcing and Procurement Innovation to join their function in this newly created position.
As a Head of Procurement - Sustainability, you will:
- Lead and push procurement initiatives across the organisation, including supplier development, governance, systems & sustainability
- Accountable for the development of this procurement function, ultimately tasked with delivering real value add to bring out an enhanced competitive advantage
- Continuously work with key senior business stakeholders to collaboratively align business targets, improve supplier performance and achieve best in class performance
- Skilfully and proactively take advantage of this organisations growth and specifically their growth within procurement, allowing for fast-tracked progression and development
Procurement knowledge and experiences required:
- Candidates must have excellent experience in driving sustainable procurement
- Strong knowledge of supplier development programs with practical experience of implementing these programs
- Strong experience in implementing strategy for Sustainability within procurement
- The ability to remain proactive in the face of challenge, with the ability to influence across senior leadership cohorts and able to push through business objectives
- BA / MBA / CIPS is preferred, however not essential
If you are an ambitious and proactive procurement operations/sustainable sourcing leader, with strong supplier management capabilities and able to drive best-in-class transformation, please get in touch directly on JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk with an updated cv or apply via this domain.
Keywords: procurement, direct procurement, indirect procurement, procurement transformation, best-in-class procurement, procurement excellence, governance, procurement governance, sustainability, supply chain sustainability, sustainable sourcing,, degree, mba, cips, mcips, London, FCMG