Sustainability Head of Procurement | Global £Multi-Billion FMCG | West London (Hybrid) | Salary £90,000 - £110,000 + 15% Bonus + Car Allowance
To apply please contact Oskar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seize this unique standout opportunity to join a prestigious FMCG firm and an ever-growing and highly regarded global procurement function. This Food & Beverage Giant seek an experienced and proactive Senior Sustainable Sourcing professional to drive forward sustainability and innovation improvements across their transforming procurement structure.
The organisation are dedicated to spearheading cutting edge research, innovation and product development whilst guaranteeing sustainability, CSR and social value improvements across their supply chain. The Head of Procurement for Sustainability will play an instrumental role in engaging senior stakeholders on a global scale to propel positive outcomes across both procurement innovation and sustainable sourcing.
This is a flagship, standalone role which requires expertise in leading sustainable procurement initiatives across the supplier base and preferably strong track record of operating effectively on ESG, Governance and R&D to drive top line growth.
This role is a career defining opportunity to progress your career and make a mark within a Global and Thriving food organisation. The firm are offering a salary between £90,000 to £110,000, 15% Bonus, Car Allowance and flexible hybrid working 3x per week out of their head office based in West London.
Sustainability Head of Procurement Responsibilities:
Take the lead on both Sustainability & Innovation Procurement initiatives by influencing, developing and implementing category strategies that will be utilised across the Global Group to deliver value and enhance competitive advantage.
- Lead supplier development initiatives and improve supplier performance to achieve a best in class performance.
- Define sustainability objectives across a variety of procurement categories and develop requirements for a variety of selected suppliers.
- Analyse and address sustainability, consolidate sustainability data across the supplier base and communicate objectives for suppliers relating to CO2 reduction, sustainable materials, recycling and biodiversity.
- Ensure effective supplier relationship management, monitor supplier performance and leverage supplier capabilities to deliver value to the business.
- Support the research and development team to inform the innovation process.
Sustainability Head of Procurement Desired Background:
- Experience working successfully in innovation or sustainability procurement.
- Experience in operating in a fast paced and complex environment.
- Strong knowledge of supplier development programs and experience in implementing strategies across sustainability and innovation within procurement.
- Proven SRM skills and ability to engage cross functional stakeholders, network, influence and collaborate across procurement.
- Purpose lead, agile, collaborative, resilient, positive.
- Strong Academics (2.1 degree BA or MA / MCIPS qualified)
If you are an experienced procurement operations or sustainable sourcing leader seize this unique Senior Sustainability opportunity by sending your CV to Oskar at email@example.com or apply directly through this page.
Key Skills: Procurement, Head of Procurement, Head of Sustainability, Sustainable Sourcing, Sustainable Procurement, Innovation, Global Procurement, Sustainability Procurement, ESG, Environmental and Social Governance, Food, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Negotiation, SRM, Contract Management, CSR, Indirect Procurement, Direct Procurement, Procurement Transformation, Governance, Procurement Governance, Supply Chain Sustainability, MCIPS, BA, MBA, West London, London, Reading, Berkshire, Central London, Surrey, Slough, Watford, High Wycombe, Hammersmith, Fulham, Victoria, Earls Court, Barons Court, Kensington, Chelsea, Brentford, Acton, Wembley, Hounslow, Heathrow