Procurement Consultant | £40,000 - £85,000 + Package | London | 3 days a week in Office | Global Rotation Scheme | Career Progressive Opportunity | Options to earn TAX FREE |
The firm is the largest procurement consultancy operating globally. They work with both public and private sector clients to aid in their procurement function for all indirect categories. They have won many multi-figure contracts across both private and public sectors and are continuously growing their market share.
The firm have a plethora of projects in their pipeline and consequently are seeking exceptional procurement professionals to join their team at all levels. The company generate billions in revenue, and they recognise how this is possible, and that's their employees! The consultancy prioritises creating a supportive and inclusive work environment where ALL employees are valued.
Unlike industry-based jobs, within consultancy your promotion relies solely on your results. You do not need to rely on your senior management to progress for your progression!
Some requirements as a Procurement Consultant:
- Demonstrated success in strategic procurement, covering the entire procurement process, with expertise in either specialized or generalist roles.
- Experience in managing indirect procurement categories such as IT, Marketing, and Professional Services.
- Strong skills in stakeholder management, enabling you to build effective relationships with our esteemed clients and derive value from those relationships.
- Proficiency in savings delivery, procurement project management, and negotiation.
- A strong desire to continuously develop your skills and take advantage of growth opportunities.
If you would be interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV into jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: procurement, procurement consultant, senior procurement consultant, procurement manager, procurement category manager, stakeholder relationship management, SRM, strategic sourcing, purchasing, private, indirect procurement, generalist, IT procurement, Tech procurement, clinical services procurement, NHS, public sector, rail procurement