Third Party Risk Analyst - Global Asset Management Firm - London - £55-70k + 25% bonus and competitive package
This globally leading asset management firm specialising in global macro and digital assets is undergoing a large expansion and are seeking a highly intelligent and driven Third Party Analyst to join their TPRM team. You will be working hand in hand with the Global Head of TPRM to design and implement a holistic TPRM policy and procedure across the business, working cross functionally with different teams to create synergy for policy and procedure with existing and developing suppliers.
This s a fantastic opportunity for a Vendor Manager who wants to move into TPRM or a TPRM Analyst who is looking for a step up in responsibility and join an organisation which will help drive your career development into senior management.
As a TPRM Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with associated departments and stakeholders communicating effectively the business strategy and plans to embed TPRM as a core part of business process
- Be the key point of contact across the APAC and EMEA regions coordinating due diligence with data management, compliance and policy
- Track and monitor key metrics across the business to drive improved compliance and performance
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong background in the implementation of end-to-end TPRM process and policies
- Understanding of vendor management, P2P and Vendor On-boarding processes
- Evidence of practical experience of supplier relationship management, vendor management, and procurement transformation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm, where there is clear progression plans in place and an objective for the successful candidate to work towards taking ownership of the whole of the EMEA region and being the face of TPRM in that area.
If this sounds of interest, please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com