Director - Construction Procurement - Global Management Consultancy
Salary: £110,000 - £150,000 DOE + Bonus
This global consultancy is rapidly expanding their construction procurement offering in MENA region, establishing themselves as market leaders in major construction and infrastructure procurement projects.
They are now looking to bring in a Director of Procurement Consultancy within their Middle East Hub, the right candidate MUST have construction and infrastructure procurement experience at a senior level, leading teams and developing group strategy within a client facing role.
Globally, my client, are front runners for huge construction projects and as such, and with the right experience, you will be joining a company that can offer:
- A generous package meriting fast-paced work but also core hours that enable great work life balance.
- Abundant opportunities to build new business, branch out in to new project areas.
- The ability to build out your team creating a huge impact within an established company.
Working with major clients to enable their procurement plans, being hands on with procurement strategy and delivery while upskilling your team and delivering the aims of your client. More than ever procurement is at the heart of major construction projects so being well versed in contract types and a variety of project needs is crucial.
- A track-record in delivering procurement strategy is a must at this level, whether internal or client facing.
- Effective team management will be required, upskilling those around you and leading on client engagement.
- NEC, JCT or/ and FIDIC contract experience essential.
If you are looking to take the next step within your procurement career, or unsure of your current progression opportunities apply now to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Construction, Procurement, Consultancy, Consultancy, Procurement Consultant, Construction Procurement, NEC, JCT, FIDIC, London, Birmingham, Supply Chain, Procurement Manager, Category Manager, Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham, Project Procurement.