Construction & Infrastructure Procurement Specialist - Global Procurement Services Firm
Location: West Sussex
This organisation is an industry leading provider of Global procurement and supply chain services to a diverse range of organisations worldwide, and have an impressive reputation across the Infrastructure, Mining, Agriculture, and Solar Energy industries. With an in-house team of procurement specialists based in the UK, this firm work with many large UK and international organisations to fulfil their procurement requirements and are committed to providing exceptional end-to-end services in order to add value wherever possible. With a team of credible, high achieving, and passionate procurement experts, they offer a huge wealth of experience and knowledge of international sourcing and strategic procurement, and now, they seek an ambitious and experienced procurement professional to join the team as a Construction & Infrastructure Procurement Specialist.
Requirements for Procurement Specialist position:
- Demonstrable experience in large scale construction and/or infrastructure procurement including experience in the UK and Global Markets
- Knowledge of procurement processes, contract negotiation, and vendor management, with an ability to develop meaningful, effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to introduce and develop relationships with new suppliers and yield the best outcomes to deliver value for your clients
- Experience working on Global projects (including Africa and the Middle East) will be beneficial
- Technical knowledge of engineering from previous experience or education will be beneficial
The role will entail leading sourcing activities for complex, high value and strategic requirements, and engaging with a Global network of suppliers and stakeholders. Joining a fast paced and dynamic culture that encourages innovation and collaboration, you'll need a savvy and agile approach, and must demonstrate a capability to work with wider businesses to drive creative commercial solutions. You will play a critical role in developing robust, scalable solutions to enhance the Global supply chain of your clients to achieve procurement excellence and make a huge impact across the Global infrastructure, agriculture and solar energy markets.
Key words: Construction procurement, EPC Contracts, Engineering Construction Procurement, Infrastructure, Civils, Capital Programmes, Highways, NEC, NEC3, NEC4, JCT, FIDIC, Solar, PV, Photovoltaics, Procurement Consultant, Consultancy, Global Procurement, procurement, procurement lead, category lead, procurement, operations, operational procurement, sustainability, ESG, sustainable procurement, renewables, renewable energy, green living, net-zero procurement, supplier engagement, commercial procurement, commercial supply chain, remote, London, Sussex, Burgess Hill, Worthing, Brighton, Horsham, Crawley, Hove, Eastbourne