Facilities Management Procurement Director / Best-in-Class Global Real Estate Organisation / Fortune 500 / London / Flexible Working / £100,000 - £105,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus & Car Allowance
This global industry-leading Real Estate business is winning an abundance of high-profile projects and is therefore seeking an FM procurement director to join this newly created position to lead on strategic procurement delivery and client management. Within this exciting position you will gain exposure to a range of global blue-chip organisations across differing industries, where you will be leading on all strategic procurement requirements with support from a best-in-class team which will report directly into you.
This organisation provides an excellent culture centred around people development and deriving the best value from relationships within this great employee-centric working environment.
Facilities Management Procurement Director responsibilities…
- Lead management and performance of all strategic procurement activities for specific client requirements and overseeing a range of client accounts to ensure best-in-class procurement project delivery
- Providing effective leadership to a team of 5 senior level direct reports to facilitate FM procurement project delivery across a diverse range of client accounts
- Accountable for implementation and management of all strategic client accounts on a global scale covering EMEA
Facilities Management Procurement Director requirements…
- Demonstrable strategic Facilities Management procurement expertise, covering both soft services procurement and hard services procurement
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder relationship management, leadership and procurement category strategy
- Past global procurement exposure is desirable but not essential
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement director, senior procurement manager, procurement category manager, leadership, strategic sourcing, purchasing, procurement strategy, career progression, procurement project management, client management, global procurement, client procurement