Senior FM Procurement Lead / Globally Renowned Best-in-Class Facilities Organsation / Central London / Flexible Working / £90,000 - £100,000 + benefits inc. Car & Bonus
This globally renowned Facilities Management organization with over £20billion in revenue has an abundance of high-profile strategic Facilities Management projects in the pipeline and is therefore seeking a Senior FM Procurement Lead to join its best-in-class procurement team.
You will be responsible for managing high levels of strategic spend across the FM procurement space in relation to both soft and hard procurement services whereby you'll be leading on the indirect FM procurement strategy across a range of blue-chip client accounts.
Not only is this a great brand to have on your CV, you will be working amongst some of the best Facilities Management procurement professionals worldwide thus providing excellent opportunities for your individual development coupled with a great structure for future progression.
Senior FM Procurement Lead responsibilities….
- Develop, implement and maintain effective FM procurement strategy and strategic activities across the end-to-end facilities management procurement function
- Liaise with C-Suite stakeholders both internally and externally in relation to high-profile client accounts whereby you'll be responsible for establishing and maintaining excellent stakeholder relationships to aid procurement project delivery
- Drive strategic procurement activities on a global scale, including the management of global stakeholders
- Undertake a range of strategic day-to-day procurement activities, from leading negotiations and contract management to continuous improvement and procurement transformation
Senior FM Procurement Lead requirements….
- Demonstrable experience across the end-to-end facilities management procurement space, ideally covering both soft and hard services
- Skills surrounding negotiation, category management and strategic sourcing
- Past global procurement experience desirable but not essential
- Desire to operate at a senior level within a highly regarded organization
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement manager, procurement category manager, senior procurement manager, strategic sourcing, purchasing, procurement strategy, career progression, project procurement management, client management, global procurement