Indirect IT Procurement Manager / Industry-Leading Global Professional Services Organisation / Birmingham / Flexible Working / £50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
With extensive growth plans underway, this industry-leading Professional Services organisation is looking to grow its procurement team and is therefore seeking a indirect IT Procurement manager to join its best-in-class function. You will gain exposure to a range of best-in-class stakeholders within a large and well structured procurement function, thus providing excellent opportunities for future progression and day-to-day development.
You would be working within an excellent employee-centric working environment centred around individual development where flexible working is encouraged and coupled with its extensive benefits, you would be working within a great company culture.
Indirect IT Procurement Manager responsibilities…
- Lead all strategic IT procurement activities across the end-to-end procurement function in relation to various sub-categories, such as software, hardware and infrastructure procurement
- Managing relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, from aligning with internal senior colleagues to gather, assess and challenge business requirements to appropriately challenging external stakeholders whilst preserving relationships
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day responsibilities, from category management and strategic sourcing to contract management and negotiation
To apply for this Indirect IT Procurement Manager position, you will need…
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success across the end-to-end IT procurement function, either generalist or specialised
- Strong skills surrounding negotiation, strategic sourcing and stakeholder relationship management
- Past leadership experience would be desirable but not essential
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words : procurement manager, sourcing manager, IT procurement manager, sourcing specialist, purchasing, technology procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, cloud procurement, telecoms procurement, data centre procurement, stakeholder relationship management, SRM, career progression, generalist procurement, indirect procurement