Senior Software Procurement Manager
Rapidly Growing FinTech
Central London (Hybrid Working)
£70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus (Regularly Pays Out in Full) + Free Breakfast + Lunches!
Contact Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This well-established fintech organization that is rapidly becoming one of the leading lights in their industry have recently undergone a procurement transformation and are now looking to build out their strategic procurement team.
If you are an IT Procurement professional with a love of driving change and improving procurement processes then this is the perfect role for you! Whilst the procurement function have good buy-in across the business, historically the engagement has been very transactional meaning that you will have the opportunity to cultivate relationships and gain access to spend that has until now been untouched!
Core Areas of Spend:
- Paas (Cloud Hosting, Operating Systems etc.)
You will have full autonomy over these categories, managing a spend of circa £100mil.
Senior Software Procurement Manager, required background: -
- Experience managing strategic procurement for IT Categories, ideally having had exposure to SaaS, PaaS and Telecoms
- Exposure to a fast-paced environment and a desire to enact and drive change and improve procurement processes
- Financial Services experience is beneficial but not essential
- Strong soft skills - ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders; holding your ground where necessary and showing them the value of strategic procurement
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced IT Procurement Manager looking for a change going into 2024!
Whether it be to put a stamp on a new organization or to join a company that truly values its employees then this is the role for you!
To find out more and apply, please send a copy of your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills Required: Procurement, IT Procurement, Software Procurement, IT Sourcing, Software Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management, Software Contract Management, SaaS, PaaS, Telecoms, Networks, Cloud Hosting, Financial Services, FinTech, Negotiation, Stakeholder Management