Clear Channel UK is one of the largest Out of Home media and infrastructure companies, operating more than 35,000 advertising sites nationwide and employing 600+ people in 13 locations. Our purpose is twofold: A Platform for Brands & a Platform for Good. We are delivering advertisers’ media objectives whilst positively impacting the world around us.
We are committed to protecting the environment and the communities we serve, not only for the future of our business, but for the future of the planet. We’re spearheading projects and initiatives that drive sustainability, reduce our environmental impact and have ambitious Carbon Net Zero targets.
About the role…
Reporting to the Procurement and Supply Chain Director, the Procurement Operations Manager will manage a team of two Procurement Officers and three Administrators to deliver efficient Procurement operations and administration for our UK and European markets. It’s all about great leadership, communication, organisation and delivering great processes.
What the role entails…
Leading a great team
- Leading and managing a team of Procurement Officers and Administrators – coaching and developing them to be an effective and collaborative team known for timely and quality procurement administration.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to initiate, review, and negotiate compliant contracts.
- Maintaining an organised and accessible database of contracts, terms, and related documents.
- Monitoring contract renewal dates and facilitating the renewal or termination process as necessary.
- Supporting the development of Requests for Proposals, Requests for Quotations, and other procurement documents.
- Regularly communicating with our suppliers - building great relationships and ensuring timely responses to inquiries.
Creating and delivering efficient processes
- Overseeing procurement transactions, including purchase order creation, approval workflows, and invoice processing.
- Implementing and maintaining efficient procurement processes to reduce errors and deliver quality data.
- Producing data analysis and insight to shape team direction and decision making.
- Collaborating with our Finance team to review procurement-related financial data and resolve discrepancies.
The role is based in Woking with potential to travel to London a few times a month.
What we’re looking for…
- An experienced manager who can grow and lead a team through change.
- Procurement professional – ideally with a qualification in Business Administration or similar - CIPS certification a plus.
- Experience in managing, developing and implementing procurement processes, supplier contract management and sourcing activities.
- Great relationship builder - managing multiple stakeholders, internal and external.
- Organisational skills, attention to detail, good at hitting deadlines and working under pressure.
- Problem solving skills, with a curiosity to make continuous improvements.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and generate meaningful insights.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
What’s in it for you…
- Hybrid working supporting your work-life balance
- Salary £50-60k depending on experience
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Enjoy 33 paid holiday days, including those needed bank holidays!
- Company Pension Scheme contribution of up to 8%
- Stay healthy with our Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Insurance and group income protection scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enjoy travel/season ticket loans and exclusive discounts from hundreds of retailers
- Make a difference with our charity volunteer days.
At Clear Channel, we are committed to treating everyone with fairness and respect, regardless of their race, gender, age, ethnicity, background, sexual orientation, disability, or any other differences. We work hard to foster an inclusive environment, a place you can be yourself. We support reasonable adjustment requests from candidates and employees. If you're interested in joining us to shape the future of out-of-home media, we'd love to hear from you.