Facilities Management Procurement Lead / Globally Renowned Pharmaceutical Organisation / Fortune 500 / London / Flexible Working / £90,000 - £100,000 + Benefits Inc. Car Allowance & Bonus
This exciting senior procurement position is sitting within a best-in-class procurement function for a globally renowned Pharmaceutical organization. With multi-billion pound revenue there's an abundance of resources to support and enhance individual performance as well as overall company growth and leveraging future capabilities.
You will have the autonomy to drive procurement strategy and strategic procurement activities across the end-to-end procurement function within the FM procurement category in relation to high-profile projects and in relation to £multi-million in procurement spend.
Facilities Management Procurement Lead responsibilities…
- Develop, deliver and maintain best-in-class procurement strategy across the end-to-end Facilities Management procurement function in relation to soft and hard services procurement
- Continuous engagement with all relevant teams and C-Suite stakeholders, both locally and globally, to facilitate effective procurement delivery
- Manage and lead a range of global projects within the FM procurement space through understanding business needs/objectives facilitated through excellent stakeholder relationship management
Facilities Management Procurement Lead requirements…
- Expertise within the Facilities Management procurement space with end-to-end strategic exposure to soft and hard services procurement
- Excellent skills surrounding leadership, communication and stakeholder relationship management
- Desire to work within a fast-paced environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement lead, senior procurement category manager, FM procurement, facilities management procurement, soft services procurement, hard services procurement, global procurement, purchasing, stakeholder relationship management,