Corporate Services - Procurement Manager | £50,000 - £70,000 + 27 days holiday + Early Finish Friday + Life Assurance + Private Health Care | London | 2 days a week in London | Financial Services | Global Consultancy
Are you looking to join an organisation that values individuals and provide excellent work life balance. You will report into a director who is also a Father who appreciates the need for the balance. As a result, employees who have worked for 26 weeks have the right to request flexible working. The consultancy also has an Early Finish policy on Fridays to show appreciation to their employees and give back time to spend with friends and family.
The firm are hiring specifically for a long-term project with a client they have recently secured a contract with. This client who are looking for Public Sector Procurement professionals with experience using CCS Framework specifically.
If you would be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV into jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key responsibilities of a Corporate Services - Procurement Manager:
- CCS Expertise: In-depth knowledge of the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) process, especially if the organization operates within the public sector.
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance: Understanding of procurement laws, regulations, and compliance standards.
- Negotiation Skills: Strong negotiation and contract management skills to secure favourable terms.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyse data, market trends, and supplier performance to make informed decisions.
- Relationship Building: Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work effectively with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
Key skills: Procurement, Category Manager, Procurement Manager, Spend Analysis, Indirect Procurement, Corporate Services, Professional Services, Spend analysis, London, WFH, Central Line, Hybrid, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing