**Multiple Positions** Senior Procurement Lead - Major Projects & Infrastructure | Saudi Arabia | Middle East | £50,000 - £75,000 + VISA + Housing provided + 3 meals per day on site + Flight allowance | Indirect Procurement | Consultancy | 12 month FTC with option to extend
Multi-billion-pound project in the Middle East, financed by Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund with $700 billion in assets, is in search of a skilled procurement professional to join their team. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the largest infrastructure project of the century, where you'll contribute to various procurement activities in the project pipeline. If you're interested in this incredible opportunity, please get in touch with me at jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.
Have you ever worked on large-scale capital or construction projects, specifically in the realm of infrastructure procurement? If you've been involved in overseeing the entire procurement process for such projects, we encourage you to reach out.
This position comes with attractive perks, including a tax-free salary, provided accommodation, a sponsored visa, three daily meals served buffet-style, a flight allowance, and an end-of-service bonus as a token of appreciation for your 12-month commitment. After this period, you'll have the option to extend your contract or return to the UK and continue working from there.
Required experience of a Procurement Lead - Major Projects:
- Strategic Procurement Planning: Devising and executing plans to acquire essential assets like machinery, technology, and capital goods to support the organization's growth and development.
- Supplier Relationship Management: Identifying and assessing potential suppliers, haggling over contracts, and maintaining strong partnerships with suppliers to secure high-quality products and services at competitive rates.
- Financial Analysis: Performing financial assessments and cost-benefit analyses to determine the potential return on investment for major capital projects.
- Financial Planning and Budget Control: Coordinating with various departments to synchronize procurement actions with the company's financial objectives, making sure the procurement process stays within budget constraints.
- Risk Mitigation: Recognizing and minimizing risks linked to large expenditure projects, such as supply chain disruptions, quality concerns, and exceeding budget limits.
- Compliance Management: Guaranteeing that all procurement operations comply with legal and regulatory requirements, as well as the organization's internal policies and guidelines.
- Project Integration: Collaborating with project managers and other stakeholders to make certain that the procurement process aligns with the timely execution of capital projects.
- Supplier Performance Assessment: Continuously assessing and appraising supplier performance to ensure they meet the organization's quality and delivery expectations.
Key skills: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Procurement Lead, Infrastructure procurement, Capex Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Category manager, Major Projects, Rail, Transport, Saudi Arabia, Middle East, Expat Package, HS2, Balfour Beatty, Construction, Strategic Procurement,