Senior Procurement Manager - CAPEX | Public & Private Sector | £50,000 - £75,000 Tax Free + Housing Provided + 3 meals per day + VISA sponsored + Flight allowance + End of Service bonus | Saudi Arabia | Procurement Project | 12 Month FTC | Leading procurement consultancy |
Multi-billion£ Giga Project in the middle east, backed by the public investment fund of Saudi Arabia which has $700bn in assets under management are looking to on board Procurement professional to join their team. You will be part of the largest infrastructure project of the century aiding a variety of the procurement activities in the pipeline, if this sounds like something you would want to be part of, then reach out to myself on jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Have you had experience working on capital projects or construction projects aiding on the infrastructure procurement for said projects? If you have experience seeing out the full end to end process for procurement projects, then feel free to reach out!
You will have a tax-free salary aided by accommodation provided, sponsored VISA, 3 meals per day provided (buffet style), Flight allowance and an end of service bonus as a thank you for aiding for the 12 months. You will then have the opportunity to extend your contract or return back to the UK and continue working from the UK.
Required experience of a Senior Procurement Manager - Capex:
- Strategic Sourcing: Developing and implementing sourcing strategies for capital goods, equipment, machinery, technology, and other assets required for the organization's growth and development.
- Vendor Management: Identifying and evaluating potential suppliers, negotiating contracts, and managing relationships with suppliers to ensure that the organization receives quality goods and services at competitive prices.
- Cost Analysis: Conducting cost-benefit analyses and financial evaluations to determine the return on investment (ROI) for capital expenditure projects.
- Budgeting and Planning: Collaborating with various departments to align procurement activities with the company's budget and financial goals. Ensuring that the procurement process stays within budget constraints.
- Risk Management: Identifying and mitigating risks associated with capital expenditure projects, such as supply chain disruptions, quality issues, and cost overruns.
- Compliance: Ensuring that procurement activities adhere to legal and regulatory requirements, as well as the organization's internal policies and guidelines.
- Project Coordination: Collaborating with project managers and other stakeholders to ensure that the procurement process supports the timely execution of capital projects.
- Supplier Performance: Monitoring and evaluating the performance of suppliers to ensure they meet the organization's quality and delivery standards.
Key skills: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Procurement Lead, Infrastructure procurement, Capex Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Category manager, Major Projects, Rail, Transport, Saudi Arabia, Middle East, Expat Package