IT Procurement Manager - Global Media Brand
Salary: £80,000-90,000 + car + bonus
Location: West London (hybrid)
One of the World's Leading Media Brands, who have a multi-award winning procurement function, seek an ambitious and high achieving procurement professional to join the Global IT Procurement team to drive integral saving initiatives, commercial value and promote procurement excellence through the entire organisation.
As a Senior Procurement Manager for Global IT & Software, you will establish and drive the strategic direction for software within this Media Giant, whose name is recognised in every household. The role will involve developing strategy and interacting with business units at a global level, including various Product and Technology areas, Finance, and Legal, giving you fantastic exposure right to the C-Suite.
This role is based out of their state of the art HQ in West London on a hybrid basis. On site, you can enjoy an ultra-modern environment with access to a private gym, salon and even a cinema! Alongside this, this firm pride themselves on a culture that is strong on collaboration, employee wellbeing and inclusiveness, and have won multiple awards for being a top place to work.
The Software Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a £Multi-Million spend Software & Licensing category
- Leading strategy development across the sub-categories, with a focus on how to drive commercial initiatives to achieve the best value
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts whilst developing and maintaining relationships with a wide range of Global suppliers
- Demonstrating that sustainability, innovation and risk management, collaboration, health and safety & well-being are effectively considered and managed through each initiative
Required Background for the Indirect Procurement Manager:
- Industry Specialist: The depth and breadth of expertise in software or IT Procurement.
- Strategic Leadership: Extensive experience in establishing and driving the strategic direction for critical categories on a global basis, and to implement sub-initiatives under such higher-level strategy, and to lead team members.
- Innovative attitude: The natural inclination to evaluate and challenge business-as-usual practices with an open-minded, "always learning," and proactive approach, advised by a deep understanding of challenges across the software landscape.
- Relationship Leadership Skills: To collaborate with others and establish relationships across multiple business units across international geographies.
- Company-Minded: The lean-in and hands-on positive outlook of an with high standards for work performance, the commitment to always do the right thing, and the vision to improve procurement's contribution to the wider company's goals and objectives.
Key skills: Procurement, Shared Services, IT, technology, tech, digital, cloud, software, telco, telecoms, Supply Chain, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Buyer, Strategic Procurement, Procurement Operations, Commercial Operations, indirect procurement, ESG, Net Zero, sustainable living, sustainability, FMCG, FTSE 100, home working, London, Slough, Uxbridge, Ealing, Acton, Richmond, Hammersmith, Brentford,