Procurement Manager / Private Industry-Leading Healthcare Organisation / Global Best-in-Class / Excellent Career Progression / London / Flexible Working / £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Are you a passionate procurement professional with past experience within healthcare procurement or looking to transfer your abilities into that space within an excellent employee-centric working environment? If so, this is the perfect procurement opportunity for you.
With impressive global year-on-year growth this best-in-class organization is expanding its procurement team and is therefore seeking an Pharmacy Procurement Manager to join the procurement team. You will support strategic activities across the end-to-end procurement function across varying healthcare services and products in relation to both the public and private healthcare space, thus enabling you to acquire diverse strategic procurement abilities.
This company prides itself on developing its employees through tailored pathways for progression, providing a collaborative working environment and offering CIPS sponsorship.
Pharmacy Procurement Manager responsibilities…
- Lead strategic sourcing activities across the end-to-end procurement function across varying healthcare related products and services, particularly within the pharmacy procurement space
- Provide effective leadership to 1 direct report through great people development, facilitated by utilization of various training initiatives
- Ensure strong stakeholder relationship management in terms of both overseeing supplier relationships during the sourcing process and effectively collaborating with internal colleagues
- Undertake various day-to-day procurement activities from procurement project management and contract management to negotiation and procurement category strategy
Pharmacy Procurement Manager requirements…
- Demonstratable procurement experience across the end-to-end procurement function
- Skills surrounding strategic sourcing, stakeholder relationship management and negotiation
- Self-starter mentality with a desire to learn
- Past leadership experience is beneficial but not essential
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, indirect procurement, direct procurement, healthcare procurement, pharmacy procurement, pathology procurement, procurement manager, career development, purchasing, public procurement, private procurement