Indirect Generalist Procurement Lead | Saudi Arabia Giga Project | £50,000 - £60,000 Tax Free | Housing provided + Free Meals + VISA + Bonus | 12 Month FTC with option to extend | Project Neom
A once in a lifetime opportunity to relocate to the middle east on a 12-month FTC with the option to extend! You will lead on the 2030 Vision Projects, with free meals and free accommodation, and as a result to enjoy all your tax-free salary! Are you an Indirect Procurement Generalist looking to grasp this opportunity where you will be leading Procurement projects for a variety of the 2030 Vision Projects? If so please apply by sending your CV to email below!
If you have had full end to end procurement experience within HR, Marketing, IT, FM, Media, Events, Travel, Energy, Broadcasting then feel free to apply by sending your CV into jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Not only will you have the opportunity to lead on procurement projects that will have a lasting impact in Saudi Arabia, but you will have the option to continue working for the consultancy back in the UK should you wish to do this! Opening multiple doors and opportunities are just some advantages of working in partnership with a leading procurement consultancy, but more importantly being part of this Giga Project is definitely not an opportunity that comes by everyday!
Key Requirements of a Procurement Lead for Project Neom:
- Proven track record of leading indirect procurement project(s) delivering cost savings
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience in procurement consulting, strategic sourcing, and supply chain management.
- Knowledge of best practices in procurement across various industries.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable conclusions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, capable of building rapport with clients and internal teams.
- Demonstrated project management skills, delivering results within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Strong UK Procurement experience with notable cost-savings achieved
- Flexibility to travel as needed to client locations in Dubai and Riyadh.
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of additional languages is advantageous.
Key skills: Procurement Lead, Procurement Manager, Category Manager, Procurement lead, Indirect procurement, Spend analysis, Procurement Category Manager, FM, IT, HR, Marketing, Media, Indirect spend, Cost savings, NEOM, Saudi Arabia, Middle East,