Procurement Lead - Sustainability infrastructure - Leading Engineering/Aviation Giant - West London (Hybrid) - £80k - £90k + Car & Bonus
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Entering a period of substantial growth, one of the largest names Globally in the engineering/Aviation sector have been expanding their award-winning procurement team to drive forward commercial benefits. They are now seeking a leading procurement professional with experience in construction and infrastructure to spearhead the strategic growth of their Sustainability around their infrastructure and operations. Reporting directly to the Head of Infrastructure procurement, this role will be accountable for the end-to-end procurement process for sustainability & efficiency requirements across the business operation.
As a Procurement Lead - Sustainability infrastructure, you will:
- Lead the development of innovation strategies across carbon, sustainability and efficiencies, such as noise pollution, airspace interactions & 3rd party suppliers.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to develop short and long term procurement strategies that maximise delivery, efficiency and operations
- Influence the supply market and internal teams to develop business strategy by providing effective procurement insights that are aligned towards overall objectives
- Line manage a team of 4 in newly created developing area
- Procurement experience within a related industry such as a rail, transport, engineering, construction, utilities, highways or aviation ideal but not required
- Experience within sustainable procurement and process/efficiency improvements ideal
- Extensive NEC contracts experience and legal awareness of the contract risks & experience of drafting complex/bespoke terms
- A track record of driving high value business performance through developing innovative supplier relationships at c-suite level
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a cv that demonstrates tangible impact you've made as an individual
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning procurement function in a newly created role, focusing on innovation and sustainability across the supply chain
For more details please apply or send a copy of your CV to Adam at email@example.com
Keywords: Procurement Lead, SRM, Sustainability, efficiency, infrastructure, hybrid, Leadership