Indirect IT Procurement Manager / Industry-Leading Public Sector Organisation / Birmingham / Flexible Working / £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
With extensive growth plans underway, this industry-leading public sector organisation is looking to grow its procurement team and is therefore seeking a indirect IT Procurement manager to join its procurement team. You will gain exposure to a range of best-in-class stakeholders within a large and well structured procurement function, thus providing excellent opportunities for future progression and day-to-day development.
You would be working within an excellent employee-centric working environment centred around individual development where flexible working is encouraged coupled with its a great company culture.
Indirect IT Procurement Manager responsibilities…
- Lead on strategic IT procurement activities across the end-to-end procurement function in relation to various sub-categories, such as software, hardware and infrastructure procurement
- Managing relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, from aligning with internal senior colleagues to effectively managing differing suppliers as well as managing a small team of 2 passionate junior procurement professionals
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day responsibilities, from strategic category management and negotiation to contract management and tendering
To apply for this Indirect IT Procurement Manager position, you will need…
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success across the end-to-end IT procurement function, either generalist or specialised
- Strong skills surrounding negotiation, strategic sourcing and stakeholder relationship management
- Not a necessity, but past leadership and public procurement experience would be advantageous
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words : procurement manager, sourcing manager, IT procurement manager, sourcing specialist, purchasing, technology procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, cloud procurement, telecoms procurement, data centre procurement, stakeholder relationship management, SRM, career progression, generalist procurement, indirect procurement