Procurement Lead | Major Projects & Infrastructure | £50,000 - £75,000 Tax Free + Housing Provided + 3 meals per day + VISA sponsored + Flight allowance + End of Service Gratuity | 12 month FTC with option to extend |
A leading procurement consultancy has won the contract to setup and aid the procurement functions for Project Neom in the middle east. A once in a lifetime opportunity to relocate to the middle east on a 12-month FTC with the option to extend if desired! You will lead on a variety of Procurement projects across the indirect categories including but not limited to: Marketing, IT, Travel, Events, Hard FM, Soft FM, Capex, HR, Professional services and Outsourced services.
If you are looking to be part of one of the largest infrastructure projects in the recent decade, then this might be for you. Not only will you have a competitive tax free salary, but the package includes Housing provided, 3 meals per day (buffet), Visa Sponsored + travel provided. Whether you are looking to make the move for the cash incentive or procurement exposure or both, this opportunity is definitely one of the more exciting ones within the procurement space.
If you would like to find out more, please see if you meet the requirements below and apply in by sending your CV into jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Requirements of a Procurement Lead for Project Neom:
- Proven track record of leading indirect procurement projects with notable cost savings and value added
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field
- Proven track record of strategic sourcing, category management or procurement consulting
- Flexibility to relocate to the middle-east and be based onsite for a 12 month period (excluding annual leave)
- Fluency in English is essential, knowledge of additional languages is advantageous
- Strong Project management skills, demonstrated on CV and delivering projects within agreed timelines and budgets
If you would be interested in this procurement opportunity, please apply by sending your CV into jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement Manager, Category Manager, Indirect Procurement, Spend analysis, Project Manager, Strategic sourcing, Saudi Arabia, Middle East, Dubai, Project Neom, The Line, FM, IT, Marketing, Travel, Events, Media, Procurement Lead, Senior Buyer