Procurement Manager - Logistics - Global FMCG
Procurement Manager - Logistics - Leading FMCG - £55k - £60k + Bonus + Benefits - West London
Iconic FMCG seeks a high-achieving procurement expert to join the ranks and drive a crucial spend category towards best-in-class. My client is highly renowned for their agile company culture and excellent procurement function. As Procurement Manager - Logistics, you will work across third-party logistics throughout EMEA, working to create value and deliver savings as part of a world-class procurement team.
This could be a fantastic career move for aspiring indirect procurement professionals who are keen on entering an established but growing procurement team during a period of growth and transformation.
Procurement Manager -Logistics role profile: -
- Lead procurement strategy development and deal execution for the third-party logistics
- Build strategically important supplier relationships whilst engaging with executive stakeholders to understand the firm's commercial ambitions
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Be an inspirational figure to less experienced procurement professionals in the team, demonstrating best-in-class procurement and acting as coach / mentor to raise performance
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
Required background: -
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- 3PL Procurement experienced required, although strong indirect procurement experience with exposure to logistics procurement is sufficient
- Commercially savvy, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and gain internal buy-in, in an organisation renowned for it's excellent company culture
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
This is a standout opportunity for an accomplished Procurement specialist to break into a globally revered industry leader and create a legacy for oneself.
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to:
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Indirect, Logistics, Freight, 3PL, 4PL, Third-Party Logistics, Supply Chain, Category Manager, Strategic Sourcing, Fleet, Surrey, Reading, Bracknell, Staines, Slough, London