Category Manager - Professional Services
Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services - Global FMCG Brand - Central Midlands- £50,000 - £55,000 + Car & Bonus & Package
This internationally recognised brand who boasts a world-leading procurement function seeks a strong Indirect services procurement specialist to join their team.
This organisation is highly renowned for its strong procurement team and agile working culture. This function is passionate about delivering great results and encourages a dynamic and fluid environment, allowing for cross-category moves in an organisation where procurement is strongly imbedded into the team.
Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services:
- Manage across professional services spend categories such as HR, L&D, Consultancy with a predominant focus on temporary labour spend
- Play pivotal roles in the development, management and implementation of comprehensive strategies on a global and regional basis to deliver impressive cost savings and wider commercial benefits that impact company results
- Build strategic relationships with critical suppliers and develop risk mitigation strategies to provide secure and cost effective sources for specialist commodities
Required qualifications & experience: -
- 5-7 + years Procurement / strategic sourcing / buying experience within complex global organisations
- Strong indirect procurement category expertise within professional services, with temporary labour category expertise ideal
- Strong stakeholder management experience, representing the procurement function across the end to end process from supplier engagement to on-boarding and post contract management
- Experience presenting to c-suite stakeholders
- Degree & CIPS qualifications preferred though not essential
These is an exciting opportunity to join a globally respected and incredibly successful organisation with an important purpose.
If you are interested in applying please do so through this domain or by sending a copy of your updated CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, stakeholder management, strategic sourcing. Fmcg, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, progression, development, management, professional services, HR, Contingent labour,