Marketing Procurement Manager
Marketing Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 Retailer - Leeds - £45,000 - £50,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS
An unbelievable opportunity has arisen to join the best-in-class procurement function of a household name Retailer. This market-leading company have had continuous growth over the past few years and their procurement function is made up of some of the best in the business! The successful candidate will have the opportunity to cover all sub-categories within marketing procurement whilst also touching on other indirect procurement categories if desired!
As Marketing Procurement Manager, you will: -
- Create and implement the procurement strategy for various marketing sub-categories including but not limited to Creative, PR, Mar-Tech, and In-Store
- Take responsibility for indirect procurement spends in the £millions across a global remit
- Work across the various entities that create the Global Business Group, meaning projects are both high-profile and very varied
- Build and develop long-standing relationships with agencies and suppliers, as well as internal and external stakeholders
Marketing Procurement Manager Required Background: -
- Strong experience across various marketing procurement sub-categories including but not limited to Digital, Media, Print, and Creative Agencies (Indirect Generalists will also be considered.)
- Previous exposure to a Blue-Chip FMCG or Retail environment, however, other backgrounds will be considered
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills and commercial knowledge is a must!
- Strong Academics (ideally 2.1 degree or above + (M)CIPS)
If you are an established Marketing Procurement professional who is looking for the next step in their career and are looking for a fantastic brand to add to their CV, then this is the perfect role for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, marketing procurement, Creative Agencies, Digital Procurement, Leeds