Product & Sourcing Analyst - Global pharmaceutical major
Product & Sourcing Analyst - Global Fortune 500 pharmaceutical major - Central London - £40-45k + package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded product analyst to join the sourcing function of this top fortune500 organisation, who have recently relocated their function from the US to London to keep up with their growing demand across Europe.
This individual will be responsible for leveraging internal and external sales and pricing data to support this organisations growing portfolio pipeline as well as providing in-depth analytics to support market sourcing opportunities, working closely with the global teams.
This role will be a key position and hire as part of this high-calibre team, formed of ex management consultants and procurement leaders, tasked as a unit in driving initiatives for business growth and product launches.
Essential responsibilities and experience for this product analyst:
- Product forecasting experience is a must, as part of a national or global retail, manufacturer or pharmaceutical firm and being able use this analytical data to drive sales
- The experience of collaborating with commercial teams in support of pricing decisions, with the initiative to support where needed using ad hoc analysis
- Advanced financial analysis using excel; able to leverage data to monitor market activity in long term swings and daily activities and able to regularly review product portfolios, driving economic value
- Masters degree or Bachelors degree in relevant field, MBA is a plus however not required
- Alongside having analytic prowess, you must also have experience of and be able to demonstrate commercial decision making in product development opportunities and market growth
If you have the analytical experience within a pharma, manufacturing or retail environment, with the commerciality to drive business and product development, striving for the unlimited progression opportunities in this global business, please apply via this domain or direct with a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: supply chain, supply chain analyst, product analyst, data analytics, financial analysis, financial modelling, spend data, product management, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, retail, direct procurement, supplier sourcing, MBA, degree, CIPS