Senior Procurement Manager - Logistics and Packaging
Senior Procurement Manager - Logistics, Packaging and Operations - GLOBAL FMCG - North London / Hertfordshire - £90,000 + Bonus + Package
Due to brilliant success over the last few years which has continued throughout the pandemic, this Global FMCG firm are looking for an experienced Logistics Procurement professional to join their global procurement function.
This is truly a progression opportunity with a direct path of progression to more senior opportunities such as Indirect Procurement Director within a short period of time.
This Senior Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Working the entire end to end process from developing category strategy through to execution
- Managing multiple £Multi-Million indirect category areas including Logistics, Packaging (Co-Packaging) and Operations
- Leading a team of Category Managers, Buyers and Analysts ensuring that they are keeping up to date with your set procurement strategy
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders and working closely with C-Suite
To Apply for the Senior Procurement Manager role you will need to have:
- Experience working within Logistics, Packaging, Co-Packaging and Operations Procurement categories
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Strong end to end procurement experience
For more informration regarding this exciting opportunity with excellent progression opportunities, flexible working and amazing employee benefits, please apply via this link or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Key words: Procurement, Packaging, Copack, Copackaging, Operations, Logistics, Outbound, Inbound, 3pl, 4pl, Category Management, Procurement Manager, Director, North London, Progression