Category Specialist - Capex & Indirects -
Category Specialist - Capex & Indirects - Ftse 250 Firm - Wiltshire - £35k + Excellent Benefits
To apply contact: JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global leading aerospace major seeks a strategically minded and ambitious procurement candidate to join their expanding team.
Having announced a number of flagship projects in the UK and abroad this team will be leading the business in delivering on these projects and pushing the growth of this department. With significant diversity and opportunity, this position is expected to progress rapidly within the organisation.
Being part of an expanding team, this position has a natural path for progression and could be an ideal move for aspiring Category Managers.
Senior Buyer Responsibilities:
- Own the end-to-end sourcing process including RFP / RFQ, contract and supplier negotiation, and build strong senior stakeholder relationships
- Work on projects across indirect procurement primarily capex purchasing in relation to aerospace & defence equipment
- Report directly into the Indirect Category Lead, taking advantage of a personally tailored development scheme to help you progress towards Category / Sourcing Management
- Manage stakeholder relationships - ensuring a positive working relationship is in place.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Have a strong grounding in procurement and strategic sourcing, with previous experience of managing £ Multi-Million projects and achieving significant cost savings (detailed on CV)
- Possess excellent negotiating and relationship building skills
- Be aiming to continue your upward career progression towards Strategic Sourcing / Category Management
- Be articulate, ambitious and engaging
To find out more and apply please send your CV to JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, vendor management, SRM, IT & Telecoms Procurement, Buying, Purchasing