Senior Procurement Manager - Logistics and Packaging
Senior Category Manager - Operations, Logistics & Utilities - Food & Beverage sector - 85K + Bonus + Benefits - Hertfordshire
This leading Global food and Beverage company are seeking a high-achieving procurement professional to join their team and drive the role of Senior Category Manager. This could be a fantastic career move for a senior procurement professional with strong expertise in food & beverage or related industries, who are keen on entering a thriving business with a clear strategy of organic growth and international expansion.
This is a senior position reporting to the Director of Procurement and the Chief Procurement Officer. This position has very strong prospects to progress into more senior positions within the next 12-18 months.
This role will be responsible for:
- Leading a Procurement team with direct responsibility for category strategies in Operations, Logistics & Utilities
- Successfully leading a team of category managers and senior buyers based across the UK and Ireland, providing support to less experienced procurement professionals in the team
- Demonstrating a range of effective sourcing from contract development and lifecycle management
- Developing key relationships with internal and external stakeholders from junior to senior level
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management track record, with a CV clearly demonstrating personal achievements
- Logistics category expertise with a good understanding of the food and beverage industry
- Degree or equivalent qualifications is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please apply directly through this website of send your cv to: jobsEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Logistics, Freight, London, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Fleet, Food, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Utilities, Operations