PROCUREMENT - GLOBAL HR CATEGORY MANAGER - BLUE CHIP
PROCUREMENT - GLOBAL HR CATEGORY MANAGER - BLUE CHIP FTSE 100 - £70 - 90k + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + FLEX WORKING - LONDON
As one of the fastest growing FTSE 100 constituents this multinational Professional Services major is placing a huge emphasis on best-in-class sourcing. Now, with a $1.3B spend across HR, the firm is looking to hire a Global Procurement expert to drive collaboration and $Multi-Million bottom line savings.
As Global HR&PS Category Manager you will:-
- Manage an executive stakeholder community (up to CIO, CEO and CPO level), driving collaboration to ensure procurement plays a valuable part in the firm's aggressive growth plans
- Own the end to end sourcing process (including RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management etc)
- Successfully spearhead major global deals (£50 - 100m+) across HR&PS categories including Talent, Employee Benefits, Health & Wellness, Recruitment, Contingent Labour
- Mentor experienced procurement and sourcing professionals in best-practice procurement & stakeholder management, whilst focussing most of your efforts on owning complex deals and driving bottom line cost savings
In order to be successful in your application you must have:-
- Significant HR procurement category experience, with a CV that clearly outlines values of deals done and savings achieved
- Expertise in strategic sourcing & category management from within leading Blue Chip (global) firm
- Degree, MCIPS, Prince II (preferred not essential)
If you are an experienced yet ambitious procurement & category management expert looking to boost yourself towards Directorship without sacrificing your work-life balance, this is a phenomenal opportunity to reinvigorate your sourcing career.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Professional Services, Corporate Services, HR, Contingent Labour, Financial Services, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Contract Management, Project Management,